Unique Tanks

What tank style do you prefer?

  • Rectangle

    Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Cylinder

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Half Cylinder

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Bow Front

    Votes: 1 14.3%

  • Total voters
    7

Manda0597

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2020
Messages
237
Reaction score
209
Location
New Port Richey
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have some unique tank pics they want to share? One of my goals is to one day have either a kitchen island aquarium or an aquarium in the wall as a "divider wall" between kitchen/dining room/living room or something of that nature. Also super into Cylinder Tanks! I'd love to see your set ups!
 
I have a corner tank (90º wedge) and I love it. It feels more natural than a box. I would love to see one that is inset into a rounded 90º corner wall.

1590078089945.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new