UniqueCorals R2R LIVE SALE announced! Jan 27th 11am PST

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

What do you want to see in the sale? (pick 2)

• Duncan Coral

Votes: 41 13.5%
  • Zoa/Paly

Votes: 83 27.3%
  • Large Acro Colony

Votes: 88 28.9%
  • UC Limited Release Frags

Votes: 140 46.1%
  • Triton ICP Test

Votes: 22 7.2%
  • Value Frag Packs

Votes: 114 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A special thanks to our advertising partner MarcoRocks

Don't forget to take advantage of their 1 day only special just for Live Sale customers

50lb of all natural key largo rock only $89 with free shipping!
http://www.marcorocks.com/products/...e-one-day-only-50lbs-key-largo-free-shipping/

and you can pick the sizes you prefer (mixed is the default)

50lb-box4__94056.1517026931.1280.1280.jpg

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please send us an email and we will get you refunded that amount when we get back into the office on Monday. Thanks for all the support.

hoppy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have tried to complete checkout on above rock and for some reason can find no record of transaction after completing via PayPal.
Not sure what happened. Was rock available until midnight as “1 day only” or only available during live sale.
Disappointing, but I did end up getting some great stuff!

James Emory

Orphek
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You asked for it, and now it's here! January 27th starting at 11am, it'll be like Christmas morning all over again.
Tried to go to your website and got a 404 not found.
RULES:
You MUST first purchase a shipping module here. Then shop as much as you like and we'll combine shipping for you.

We will be posting some corals $5, $10, $15 each throughout the sale! Most coral will be deeply discounted. You'll be amazed at some of the value you will find! Enjoy!

No more than four $5 corals per person. For every $5 coral you must purchase another coral as well.

We will have mostly WYSIWYG corals and some UniqueCorals.com limited release stock frags, as they become available, we post on the Reef2Reef.com thread (yes, this thread right here) At that time, that coral will be available for purchase, you can click on the link in the post, which will lead you to the page to buy the coral.

You must complete checkout to secure the coral. Once purchased the item will be market "out of stock". Checkout as many times as you like, your shipping will be combined.

All orders are final, no refunds, exchanges, credits, promotional gift cards, coupons, or extra discounts will be applied in the sale. Our Guarantee covers all the corals we ship. If you have a question please ask through thread posts or PM, as our admin office will be closed on Saturday. If you call the office or send a message through the UniqueCorals.com site, you will not get an answer until Monday morning. If you ask for a customization or substitution, we will try to accommodate you but please understand this will delay your ship date.

Over 850+ corals will be posted starting at 11am PST. You can expect a small batch every few minutes. The $5 doorbuster corals will be spaced throughout. With so many choice items, competition is fierce, be ready for some fast clicking! We do suggest you register with UniqueCorals.com first with your shipping information so you will have a fast checkout experience.

There is NO FREE SHIPPING unless combined with another order from our website over $150 in Livestock.

Please make sure your shipping module is all set before Sunday night, as we will have a large number of orders to fulfill and we want everyone to get their coral in a timely manner.

Please include your full name and order details in any PM or communications so we may properly identify who you are.

RAFFLE PRIZES:
  1. A Triton pack of 3 ICP tests and 3 trace elements
  2. UniqueCorals.com Malware Millie frag, shipped
  3. WYSIWYG UC Psychedelic Echinophyllia 3" Colony
  4. three $50 gift certificates to UniqueCorals.com
6 awesome prizes to win!

There are 2 ways to enter the drawings. Make a purchase during the sale, or make one post in this thread every hour during the sale hours (11am to 7pm PST). If you do both you get 2 entries. Each person can only win one prize. Drawing results will be posted 5 days after the Sale.

Those entering by commenting in the thread please try to engage with your fellow reefers and not just "check in". You will need to PM us after the sale if you believe you qualified so we can verify your posts. Drawing results will be published 5 days after the sale.

Good luck, and happy reefing!

graphic1-1_grande.jpg

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have tried to complete checkout on above rock and for some reason can find no record of transaction after completing via PayPal.
Not sure what happened. Was rock available until midnight as “1 day only” or only available during live sale.
Disappointing, but I did end up getting some great stuff!

The rock was available all day. Sorry you had trouble. If you send an email to support I'm sure they will be glad to help you locate the order, and/or honor the sale price, if the order didn't take for some reason.

thanks for being a part of the LS

hoppy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was taken care of and added to my sand order at sale price.

Thanks for you help.

@uniquecorals

I listed Fri. 2/2 as a delivery date in my live auction. I am planning on doing some more shopping from your website. Can delivery date be verified prior to shipping? I am in central NY and if there is any chance of poor weather I would prefer them to be held for another date.

hoppy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thanks for you help.

@uniquecorals

I listed Fri. 2/2 as a delivery date in my live auction. I am planning on doing some more shopping from your website. Can delivery date be verified prior to shipping? I am in central NY and if there is any chance of poor weather I would prefer them to be held for another date.

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thanks for you help.

@uniquecorals

Yes absolutely. Just contact our admin ([email protected]) or call our office during business hours and they will mark down your new preference.
Please have order number(s) on hand for reference
Thanks

Sir Chris

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really wish I wasn’t working. I was off till 3 but I guess 11 is not till 3 where where u guys are. Wanted that rainbow acan off the bat then the 5$. I missed it by minutes so what time zone Are u guys.

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really wish I wasn’t working. I was off till 3 but I guess 11 is not till 3 where where u guys are. Wanted that rainbow acan off the bat then the 5$. I missed it by minutes so what time zone Are u guys.

We are Pacific Time Los Angeles

hoppy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cc7770c206814da108a25fc5fd6ad333.jpg

Got these treats today- acclimated, dipped and added to temporary home-
Thank you Unique corals!

Steve Ward

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone else having problems with your delivery date and or corals not in stock? My delivery was pushed back and today they are saying one of my piece is not available.

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its that time guys and gals!!!!! Raffle time!!!!!

We would like to thank Reef2Reef and all who participated in the live sale. We appreciate all the love and support. For those who may of missed out, no worries! Our next Live Sale will be in October so stayed tuned and make sure you're signed up to receive our eBlast for the latest announcements and sales from Unique Corals!

As for the raffle the winners are as follows...

1. A Triton pack of 3 ICP tests and 3 trace elements- Jay Gibson
2. UniqueCorals.com Malware Millie frag, shipped- Thomas Fox
3. WYSIWYG UC Psychedelic Echinophyllia 3" Colony- Nishan Ounjian
4. $50 Gift Certificate to Uniquecorals.com- Melissa Gates
5. $50 Gift Certificate to Uniquecorals.com- Darwin Stinton
6. $50 Gift Certificate to Uniquecorals.com- Chris Anderson
7. ICP Test for Most Purchased- Christepher Yao

Please email [email protected] to redeem your prizes!
For official Raffle rules please visit https://uniquecorals.com/collections/live-sale
Happy Reefing!!

Setowally

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone else having problems with your delivery date and or corals not in stock? My delivery was pushed back and today they are saying one of my piece is not available.
I too only received 2 of 4 corals that I had ordered. There seemed to be a "glitch" on some of the corals that were displayed. My delivery date was pushed back by a day. They did keep me posted by phone and email regarding delivery and missing corals which I do appreciate very much and not being left in the dark. I decided to get store credit for the missing items. The items I did get are very nice and enjoying their new home :)

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 15 20.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 11 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 38 52.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 9.6%
Back