Unknown Creature in tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gamma
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Gamma

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 11, 2015
Messages
305
Reaction score
114
Location
Manchaca, Tx
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just pulled this out of my tank...have been seeing him and finally managed to get him...does anyone know what it is and if it is good or bad?
20150909_210909.jpg
 
Cool...closest I could find was sea slug which is not good but Stomatella is what I have...thanks!
 
OMG...I just went to put him back in tank and when I turned on lights I counted about a dozen more. No wonder my algae problem went away!
 
OMG...I just went to put him back in tank and when I turned on lights I counted about a dozen more. No wonder my algae problem went away!
They reproduce quite rapidly and are nocturnal. Definitely a good addition to your cuc.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new