Unknown crotter

40gal reefer.

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2024
Messages
11
Reaction score
2
Location
saskatchewan
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can some one ID this for me. It’s crawling around in my tank and I have no idea what it is.
1729633915448.jpeg
1729633915448.jpeg
 
Possible to get a photo under white lights?
@ISpeakForTheSeas snail of some sort?
Sorry for the slow response - yeah, that's definitely a cowrie; I couldn't say for sure from the pic which kind, but I could most likely say with white light pics.
 
Upvote 1

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new