Unknown eggs on my aquarium wall

cubeguy11

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 5, 2022
Messages
14
Reaction score
6
Location
denver, colorado
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, I recently noticed a patch of very small white eggs on my aquarium wall. According to my research they look like snail eggs but I want to get a second opinion, the only snails I have in my tank right now are Nassarius snails and I have noted in the past week or so that they have been unusually active during the day. Other that that I have a single pistol shrimp, one tuxedo urchin, and a pair or clownfish that have never had eggs before.
What do you guys think?

image.jpg
 
Hey all, I recently noticed a patch of very small white eggs on my aquarium wall. According to my research they look like snail eggs but I want to get a second opinion, the only snails I have in my tank right now are Nassarius snails and I have noted in the past week or so that they have been unusually active during the day. Other that that I have a single pistol shrimp, one tuxedo urchin, and a pair or clownfish that have never had eggs before.
What do you guys think?

image.jpg
Im thinking cerith. Most eggs ive seen in a while but dont expect them to hatch as they require cooler temps and often become caviar for tankmates
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new