Unknown Everglow reef light model

jerblum

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Seattle WA
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I am slowing dipping my feet into reefing. I found an older Everglow reef light and trying to get it set up and upgrade later. For the life of me I have not been able to find the model number to get instructions (it looks like the Everglow website is now defunct). I have attached pictures below. Any suggestion or feedback would be much appreciated. Thanks

reef_light_2.jpg
reef_light_1.jpg
reef_light_3.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new