Unknown Sps Id

  • Thread starter Thread starter Technewb
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Technewb

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2018
Messages
172
Reaction score
122
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got this 1" unknown frag from a lfs for $40 a few months ago. It was a green frag and I glued it to the rock sideways getting 400 par and it's now about 2" and growing on its side upwards. I believe its tenuis and its next to my WD. Looks way better than my WD, looks more like a homewrecker with deep pink.
 
Last edited:
Help Id bottom frag pls.

20200229_151818.jpg 20200229_151248.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new