Unknown white wormlike

gabepowell101

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 3, 2024
Messages
77
Reaction score
34
Location
Del Norte
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had this appear on my glass yesterday and decided it was weird but just cleaned it off the glass and now another one showed up today in a different spot. I can’t tell if it’s poop, eggs, some sort of parasites? The picture isn’t great with the light so if better picture is needed let me know and I can adjust my lights. It’s the white stringy stuff in the middle
 
I had this appear on my glass yesterday and decided it was weird but just cleaned it off the glass and now another one showed up today in a different spot. I can’t tell if it’s poop, eggs, some sort of parasites? The picture isn’t great with the light so if better picture is needed let me know and I can adjust my lights. It’s the white stringy stuff in the middle
20260106_165812_9C19F0B5-14C9-464F-89B3-C28BBC19F67A.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new