UnProper but Awesome hose holders!

PeterZammetti

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 25, 2021
Messages
119
Reaction score
94
Location
7 Springfield Ave Greenlawn NY 11740
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now for those of you who follow me on YouTube, you know I told you the mounting clear brackets for Finnex Marine 24/7 can be used on your salt water mixing pails. Unfortunately when I donated the light I had to give up the brackets so I used that good ole military untelligence and designed a new idea!

So coincidentally the hole for hanging (on the spackle) also works as a holder but I used the hard to find 7/16 bit to make another hole anyway. The smaller hole to go into the bucket is 5/16 and the nylon screws, well any size that cover the hole will work.

You can use a large wire cutter (I know wrong tool for the job) to cut the plastic then sand the edges round.

Now accidentally the second hole in the bucket from the old mounts comes in handy if you need to hang something so line the 2 holes up in the spackle so you can access the other hole when you turn the hose holder!

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg
 
Chip bag clamps work well and are super cheap too
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 36.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new