Unread checkers

  • Thread starter Thread starter heathd.hd
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

heathd.hd

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 28, 2014
Messages
2,529
Reaction score
86
Location
iowa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So who else looks at the unread setion on the app? Lol. I check it so often now that it never goes above 100! Can u say addicted.
 
Wow, I do read the unread ones, but in each sections tho. and from what you said up there, yess, you are addictive to the unread section. lol Do you consider joining the unread-section anonymous?



Lol nooo! But I keep my unread section just like my ocd emails. Empty.
 
So who else looks at the unread setion on the app? Lol. I check it so often now that it never goes above 100! Can u say addicted.

I have been trying myself, but you are right It's low now... lol... good job!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new