Unreleased tenius from TCK

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kason
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kason

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2014
Messages
88
Reaction score
30
Location
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
received_1578008305850932.jpeg
 
Very Nice corals! Will they ever be released?
 
Very Nice corals! Will they ever be released?

:) That's the name of the coral... Unreleased Tenuis. I'm receiving an order from Dan (TCK) tomorrow. I wanted to get this one, but it wasn't available... pretty excited about the one's I am receiving though!
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new