UNS 90SA BUILD THREAD

coopthetitan

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 5, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
9
Location
California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! Finally was able to get my hands on the bigger version of the tank I was wanting 😆. I was originally looking at the 75SA but I got such a good deal on the 90SA that I could not pass it up. I have to say that the UNS tanks look even better in real life and the cabinet color is perfect. I was worried that it was a lighter gray but this dark gray which looks black is perfect and really slick. This will be an upgrade from a 15gallon reef casa.
Equipment:
Aquarium-UNS 90SA
Cabinet-UNS 90 Aluminum Gray
Rock-Custom rockscape
Sand-Fiji Pink
Lights-Going to be ordering Reef Breeders Meridian (Open to Suggestions if you think another light would be better)
Fleece Rollers-Nano N Clear (X2)
Pumps-Stock with tank
ATO-Red Sea at the moment but will be upgrading once I get my Hydros
Controller-Hydros (This will be an upgrade for the future)
This tank will eventually become a frag tank for me once I get an actual reef system with a sump.

20261006_193810_DC627D73-EB2F-45AC-849A-A89D37AE054F.png
 
Looks like a great start, I really like the rocks!

Good luck with your build!
 
Is there a place on the UNS website which has the exact dimensions for the 90SA display portion? I am getting a custom lid made from Kraken and they do not have the 90SA pre measured.
Thank you!
 
Is there a place on the UNS website which has the exact dimensions for the 90SA display portion? I am getting a custom lid made from Kraken and they do not have the 90SA pre measured.
Thank you!
The dims of the display are 43.9 cm x 88 cm. Your tank is looking good, by the way!
 
Is there a place on the UNS website which has the exact dimensions for the 90SA display portion? I am getting a custom lid made from Kraken and they do not have the 90SA pre measured.
Thank you!
The dims of the display are 43.9 cm x 88 cm. Your tank is looking good, by the way!
Thank you!
 
Following along! Like the aquascape design!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new