UNS R90 Details

  • Thread starter Thread starter RossB
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

RossB

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 7, 2026
Messages
23
Reaction score
21
Location
Frankford
What state or country do you live in
Delaware
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I think I finally found a stock aquarium that will fit my space well. Does anyone have detailed information on the sump dimensions of the different chambers? I can't seem to find anything on the web. Some sites that I see listed don't work and checking on the online stores that carry them I can't find detailed info either. I have a big list of items picked out from Top Shelf Aquatics that I want to confirm will work in the sump before pulling the trigger.
 
R90 Sump Dims.png
Hey Ross, take a look. Dims are given in CM.
 
R90 Sump Dims.png
Hey Ross, take a look. Dims are given in CM.
Thanks for providing these. Do you know where I can find the UNS mini refugium light or an acceptable alternative? I checked a few online sites and can't seem to find it.
 
Thanks for providing these. Do you know where I can find the UNS mini refugium light or an acceptable alternative? I checked a few online sites and can't seem to find it.
Here you go:

https://buceplant.com/products/uns-mini-refugium-light?variant=44564615856328
https://topshelfaquatics.com/products/mini-refugium-light-uns?variant=50402496708906
https://shop.glassaqua.com/products/uns-mini-refugium-light-clip-on
Note: You will need the clips to install it to the lid of the refugium chamber
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new