• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

UNS R90 Full Setup

Item Price
5000
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

wakejumper22

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 4, 2015
Messages
202
Reaction score
192
Location
Wauconda, Illinois
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello everyone,

I am looking to sell my entire tank setup in hopes to upgrading to a larger tank. I am selling as a bundle with all livestock included. Everything is a year old or newer. Here is what is included…

UNS R90 (82 Gallon Tank) 1 year old. No scratches

Kessil AP9x w/Mount

(2) Vortech MP40’s

Bubble Magus Skimmer and Nyos 120 Skimmer (needs new cup)

Neptune Apex A3

Trident w/ unopened Reagents

Trident NP w/ unopened Reagents

3 Ecotech Versa Pumps with Dock and Dosing lines/Container

SCUBA Heater

Kraken Lid w/feed cup

(2) PNW Frag racks

Ecotech S2 return pump

Flipper Magnet cleaner

BRS RODI system with Brute can, pumps, heaters etc.

Livestock:

3 torches 2+ heads including Holy Grail

Lots of Hammers, Zoas, Softies, Acro Frags, clam, two frostbite clowns, bristletooth tang, flameback angel, wrasse and carpenter wrasse

60 pounds of liverock and sand

I will also include a brand new Reefcasa 4 gallon tank with new aquaristic light,bag of sand, heater, Uns grow light, UNS atomizer, and anything else aquarium related items I have.

Let me know if you have any questions.

I am located in Chicago Suburbs. Will help move if needed.
20260105_104314_6BCDD3BE-43C9-4E13-8DB6-021D87088D39.png
 
Might consider selling piecemeal. Last year I had to sell everything and ended up piecemealing the big 90 I had.
 
Your tank looks very nice .
One query.
May I know the glass of the back side is in black or it is painted in black. Just wanted to clarify as no such information in the UNS specification.
Thanks a lot
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new