UNS R90 update

maramotreef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 6, 2021
Messages
26
Reaction score
37
Location
oxnard CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning. Here’s the latest update on my UNS R90 that was installed last November 2024.

The tank did not skip a bit and my montiporas are growing fast as expected.

I have installed red sea reefmat 250 using the UNS adapter, added 2 vitamini from Dalua and sicce 13 watt UV.

Im using just one MP40.

Tank controls by alkatronic pro.

IMG_7767.jpeg
 
Did you modify the sump for your reefmat 250?
 
How do you like the included ATO? I know it's packed down in the sump. Is it useful?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new