Up and Bangin' ReeferRob's 60 Cube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heck ya we need a photo update!
 
Love the 60 cube.I had one untill I found my 120g
 
Dear mods please close thread, tank is done and in the garbage with the rest of my life.
If your interested in buying any corals, fish or dry goods so you can help me stack some paper so I can afford a lawyer to regain custody of my children, send me a PM.
Good bye Reef2Reef it's been fun!
Bang bang BOOM!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new