• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Up for trade - Tyree True Undata LE

Status
Not open for further replies.

hardcz

A.T.P.N.F.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In the center of this picture, the right most of 3 of the undata frags is the one for trade/sale. This is a Tyree Montipora Undata True Undata LE, basically I got a frag, and when I came home it was 3 frags instead of one.

I'm looking specifically for:

Royal Plum Acropora
Bali Tricolor Acropora
Acropora rosaria 'Ponape Rainbow'
Acropora simplex Grafted Simplex

Though other corals and $$ is always an option, and if you have a coral that you feel is worth more and would like to trade with me giving you $$ back, I'm open to that as well.

tyree_undata_true_undata_le.jpg

Poseidon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL!!! No, no truck!

That thread got moved to the lounge too.... I must have been having to much fun.

OP
OP
H

hardcz

A.T.P.N.F.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What happened was one of the mods over there was like... "Oh look, someone having a good time... DANG we can't find anything to edit, lets move it to a different location, possibly rename it!"

OP
OP
H

hardcz

A.T.P.N.F.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hence why I'm here..... and I give them a double deuce! I appreciate those boards for all I've learned and people I've met....but the over moderation is just insane...... so hoping this tangent doesn't keep people from wanting to trade for this awesome coral.

Russellaqua

Coral Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a bunch of corals on my site that I'd be willing to trade. As a Tyree LE undata at that size they're generally sold around $75, so I'd be willing to trade to that value, and if you want something more expensive you can pay the difference.

www.shop.russellaquaculture.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 14 9.3%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 43 28.5%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 72 47.7%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 19 12.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back