Update 15g mixed

  • Thread starter Thread starter sbell99
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sbell99

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 1, 2024
Messages
13
Reaction score
12
Location
Surf City
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20260226_092247_2BC64BBC-3E77-4C4D-BF79-953C8BC88D0C.png
My mixed reef is growing slowly but surely
 
Have you started a build thread? It's a great tank. What brand?
 
Have you started a build thread? It's a great tank. What brand?
I have not. I’m still getting used to the forum. But my tank is an innovative marine 15g cube AIO.
 
Nice looking tank!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new