UPDATE : Fish Medics

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lisa Cain
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Lisa Cain

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
779
Reaction score
455
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update Fish Medics : I was able to take a picture of the Fox face and get him out of the tank. I am headed to the local pet store to purchase a tank I can convert into a hospital tank. As of now he is in a big bowl. I did a freshwater dip an d now he is in saltwater. He was strong enough to jump out of the bowl twice. My son is watching him while I rush to the pet store. It looks like ich. I put in a few drops of ich ex. Going to get copper and a hospital tank.

IMG_20260301_124443.jpg
 
Speedy recovery! Is it velvet?
 
Update Fish Medics : I was able to take a picture of the Fox face and get him out of the tank. I am headed to the local pet store to purchase a tank I can convert into a hospital tank. As of now he is in a big bowl. I did a freshwater dip an d now he is in saltwater. He was strong enough to jump out of the bowl twice. My son is watching him while I rush to the pet store. It looks like ich. I put in a few drops of ich ex. Going to get copper and a hospital tank.

IMG_20260301_124443.jpg
I believe you are looking here at flukes which would require PraziPro treatment. As for prazi, you want to dose at 85% of recommended and allow it to work for 8 days, change water and apply one more application lasting 8 days and do add an air stone as Prazi lowers both oxygen and appetite which may be the case or part of it
 
Lisa, please do not post the same issue more than once. We get notifications when you add something to the original.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new