Update of my previous thread!!

mr frogfish

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 31, 2025
Messages
71
Reaction score
65
Location
130 cornell road
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know what corals to get now! I just need to know if they will work in my 13.5 gallon.
Holy grail and gold stem tipped torch + aveleopora / Goni
Maybe a lobo brain.
Current stock- 2 branching hammers.
Future stock- 1 frogspawn
 
Hammers and Frogspawn can be ok together.

Everything else needs room between each of them to avoid fighting.

All are beautiful corals but all of them have sweeper tentacles so just give them space. I think a LPS tank is a great tank - lots of colors and movement!
 
Hammers and Frogspawn can be ok together.

Everything else needs room between each of them to avoid fighting.

All are beautiful corals but all of them have sweeper tentacles so just give them space. I think a LPS tank is a great tank - lots of colors and movement!
I will give updates when I get them!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new