Update on cycling...2 weeks exactly today. 65 custom build

JCLS63MAISURIA

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Location
Ormond Beach, Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whats up everyone..

Just giving everyone an update on the new 65 build.
We are 2 weeks in to be exact this easter sunday.

There's life forming on the dry rock n starting to form on the sand bed a bit.

IMG_20140420_203632.jpg
20140420_152822.jpg
20140419_143127_Richtone(HDR).jpg


can't wait for the levels to all drop...have 2 chromi's and my original 2 clownfish i had from my previous 29 gallon tank.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to take some proper shots of the entire setup tomorrow on my other thread. I started one on the members tank section.
20140421_184917_Richtone(HDR).jpg

SOME MORE PICS 4 NOW...
20140421_191339_Richtone(HDR).jpg

IMG_20140421_191244.jpg

N THEN THERE WAS LIFE ON THE SAND ALSO!
20140420_152824.jpg

IMG_20140420_152501.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new