Update on my coral colonies FS

MrSquid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK, I feel like a real tool, and I honestly didn't expect this to happen, but I think all my corals have been snagged by the few people I'd been talking to for a while now about them buying them.

I won't know for sure until i get home and they do their pick-ups. If there's anything available yet, I'll let you guys know.

Sorry for getting you guys excited for no reason. I feel like an idiot. That's what I get for trying to be a bit proactive... :smile:

So, for anyone that was planning on stopping by to do some shopping, put that plan on hold FOR NOW until I can see what's what.

nkelr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
and i was REALLY looking foward to it what the heck =( u had some really cool stuff that i really wanted

cubsare1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you just enjoy your time at home and not worry about your tank and what you have to sell. Best wishes to you and your wife!
p.s. take some snow back what the heck you !!!! :)

eskymick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK, I feel like a real tool, and I honestly didn't expect this to happen, but I think all my corals have been snagged by the few people I'd been talking to for a while now about them buying them.

I won't know for sure until i get home and they do their pick-ups. If there's anything available yet, I'll let you guys know.

Sorry for getting you guys excited for no reason. I feel like an idiot. That's what I get for trying to be a bit proactive... :smile:

So, for anyone that was planning on stopping by to do some shopping, put that plan on hold FOR NOW until I can see what's what.

No worries. We come to expect that here.

NewMelee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is ok, no worries. Just keep me posted on what may be left afterwards.

OP
OP
MrSquid

MrSquid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything is gone after today. I know some of you might be mad - you've gotta know that I NEEDED to do what I had to in order to get all this stuff sold. Be mad - I'm a man. I can take it. ;) :D

Fishcrazy06

Reefing Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything is gone after today. I know some of you might be mad - you've gotta know that I NEEDED to do what I had to in order to get all this stuff sold. Be mad - I'm a man. I can take it. ;) :D

A man wearing nothing but Tighty Whites in a santa hat in Hollywood!

Last edited:

nkelr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oh god thats a horible picture. i dont know if i will be able to sleep tonight after that one eric.

Jhildebrand

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You were at a stoplight wearing nothing but tighty whities and a Santa hat? Time for some therapy.... :)

ken_wied

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Mike,
Just thought I'd drop a line - The corals are doing fantastic. I've actually never seen a coral eat meat before because I never had one that does. The brain is AWESOME! It eats like a pig, granted I've only fed it once. It even picked up a nassarius snail that wandered too close and my green serpent star tried taking its food and it didn't work... Awesome sell.

OP
OP
MrSquid

MrSquid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Mike,
Just thought I'd drop a line - The corals are doing fantastic. I've actually never seen a coral eat meat before because I never had one that does. The brain is AWESOME! It eats like a pig, granted I've only fed it once. It even picked up a nassarius snail that wandered too close and my green serpent star tried taking its food and it didn't work... Awesome sell.

Glad it's doing well for you! Everyone was drooling over that piece. If you ever need to get rid of it for some reason, I think you'll have no problems. :)

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 16 6.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 11.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 149 58.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.4%
Back