Update on tank

harveys_harvest

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2026
Messages
32
Reaction score
15
Location
Central Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! I wanted to give an update since my previous post and thank everyone who offered advice.

Thankfully, things have been going much better with the tank. The fish currently in the tank are doing well, active, and eating, and I haven't noticed any of the concerning symptoms I was seeing before.

I've been taking things slowly, keeping an eye on the tank, and trying not to make too many changes at once. My parameters have also remained stable.

I still don't know exactly what caused the problems I had previously, but I'm happy that things seem to have stabilized. I'm going to continue monitoring everything and taking my time with future additions.

Thank you again to everyone who gave me advice on the original thread. I really appreciated the different perspectives and suggestions, especially when I wasn't sure what was going on. Hopefully things continue heading in the right direction!

Here is a picture of my little blenny sleeping in their cave :)
6d368610-fb58-4566-9b32-dd916b2076b5.jpg
 
Glad you're seeing improvement!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new