Update your R2R app!

For those having issues with pics, I had to uninstall and then reinstall and it worked fine after that.
 
Sorry for those having issues. Also the Android version will be ready for updating in the next few days.
 
Also the Android version will be ready for updating in the next few days.

Hurry up... Geez... Lol. Just kidding but it will be nice to have the update on Android! I will remain patient as possible ;)
 
How about for the Windows 8 phones?

I used to go only with windows phones, but the stagnant development pushed me to HTC/Android. I do Luke what they have done though and it may be an option in the future.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new