update

jimmybling31

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 7, 2008
Messages
621
Reaction score
20
Location
Nashville
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well my offer on the house I was looking at was accepted and because of that I will have my own hobby room in a month or two. I am waiting til I get in the house, but I will be looking for a 200+gallon display tank for the living room and a couple coral tanks for the hobby room to give fragging a try and collect corals for the display tank.
 
I will bring the floor plans with me tomorrow. I don't have any pics right now. I only have 1 off the mls for it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new