UPDATED. Mastiffsrule name chosen...build thread

Updating my dog build thread ;Happy

I swear she got an inch or 2 already

I had a long talk with her. We like Trixie SassAFrass the baroness of Devonshire. I think

B9BAA3BB-8CB7-468F-AB13-AF2110E4A2CB.jpeg
 
Updating my dog build thread ;Happy

I swear she got an inch or 2 already

I had a long talk with her. We like Trixie SassAFrass the baroness of Devonshire. I think

B9BAA3BB-8CB7-468F-AB13-AF2110E4A2CB.jpeg

That dog is awesome!!! I am truly happy for you!
 
Trixie Sassafras Ala Carte Vanilla of Devonshire

But I would just go with Trixie Doodles

That is so weird. We use to call our last shi tzu Fruppy Doodles
 
Can anyone tell they argue all day long, until nap time

...and I guess when mommy comes home. Can you tell she is getting tired of all the pix I take.

34 pounds Tuesday


711B854A-4577-43EE-8212-14B8F28A7B42.jpeg
 
She’s growing, and eating and eating.

For anyone thinking reefing is expensive, get a mastiff :p

So what you're saying it that you're thinking about getting a second one?!? ;Woot
 
Have to update my build thread.

Stopped by vet, 50.2 pounds at 3.5 months. And she’s one of those, I think I only weigh 5 pounds lap dog.

7912F8B5-DC24-44CC-A994-03446BB92FA7.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new