Updated stocking list:

austin_socal

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2024
Messages
418
Reaction score
165
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For my 25gal Lagoon:
1x small black storm clown
1x small orange storm clown
1x BSJ
1x Yasha Goby
1x Dragonface Pipefish
Does this sound good to everyone?
 
Have you done any research on the pipefish? You're cutting the recommended tank size in half, it can grow to 7 inches. Thats going to be a full tank with 5 fish IMO
 
Have you done any research on the pipefish? You're cutting the recommended tank size in half, it can grow to 7 inches. Thats going to be a full tank with 5 fish IMO
I know. I think that my rock work, + the type of fish I have should allow it to work but I’m not going to be buying him any time soon so I can see what everyone thinks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new