Updating Tank Comments Welcomed

  • Thread starter Thread starter wizard261
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Goby. But the midas may not get along with another blenny.

Someone with more experience may be able to chime in on that.

Those clown goby’s are small. Like a centimeter long. Mine disappeared in my tank never to be seen again.
What Goby would work if any What about a Watchman
 
Mine took 5 or 6 nems, 2 years and every internet trick I could find.
Captive bred?
I've heard of them never hosting or host a powerhead in a tank with nems. I might have better luck because I have other larger fish so maybe that encourages the clowns look for cover. Just speculation
 
Captive bred?
I've heard of them never hosting or host a powerhead in a tank with nems. I might have better luck because I have other larger fish so maybe that encourages the clowns look for cover. Just speculation
Mine host the bare bottom. Literally just push all the sand to one side of the tank.
 
Instead of the Midas I am going with the Yellow Watchman Goby
 
Captive bred?
I've heard of them never hosting or host a powerhead in a tank with nems. I might have better luck because I have other larger fish so maybe that encourages the clowns look for cover. Just speculation
It’s been my experience for sure. I will probably try one more time to @enciurage them” the next time I remove Nems. But they certainly aren’t following my wild caught even though they all hang out together.
 
My list seems to be going to ****
That happens. My fish in my tank LOOK way different than my list i start with 3 years ago.

I never planned to have 6 springeris but they are in there. Lol
Katniss Everdeen Good Luck GIF
 
Why is that
The tailspot has a ton of personality. It will graze on your rocks too. The watchman and tiger are really cool to watch and will keep your sand turned over well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new