Upgraded to a 65 Seapora mixed reef

Crimsonphoenix

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 1, 2018
Messages
319
Reaction score
340
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I upgraded my 36 bow to a 65 Seapora. I am running 4 hydor pumps with a wavemaker. 2 Kessil 360 we lights with spectrum controller and a current led for fill. I have a Rio 2100 return pump with a reef octopus hb50 skimmer in my 15 gallon sump and a jebao 4 head doser. I use red sea blue bucket and esv 2 part and elements.
DAB5F0E9-4CEF-4FC2-85F9-59CE1652173F.jpeg
3EDEAA39-195A-48B4-ACCA-BBE1F0B28A18.jpeg
IMG_0392.png
 
Last edited:
Looks awesome!! Those corals (the zoas especially) look great under the Kessil 360's from the photos. Great looking tank!
 
What is your opinion on Seapora Aquariums and where did you get it
I bought it in Gainesville, Fl at Aquatropics. They have the best prices and had my cabinet custom made. The tank is much better priced than others on the market. I like the tank. The Seapora reef ready tank was pre-drilled and came with plumbing. The tank/glass is quality made. I am very happy with it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new