Upgrading lighting effect on Nem and clowns

  • Thread starter Thread starter tnewell
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tnewell

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 12, 2020
Messages
887
Reaction score
448
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m upgrading my 29 gallon hood to either the 32 gallon led or Steve’s led in the near future. I have a Nem that’s maybe 1inch from the top of the water, that’s hosting my clowns. If I do upgrade my lights, and assuming my anemone will move, will the nem still host these clowns in its new spot, or will it take them a couple months to even recognize it again?
 
My stock lighting is barely putting out 90 par, when I upgrade the top of my tank will be getting around 200 par if I upgrade to the 32 led hood.
09BC198D-163C-4B5B-BF1A-C1552A1E9213.png

A06D3995-23C4-4716-BFE0-5DFBF178FBC7.jpeg
 
I wouldn't say if it will or won't move, but it shouldn't be an issue for it or the clownfish
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new