Upgrading tank. Need suggestions

  • Thread starter Thread starter kozzy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

75 gallon or 90 gallon?


  • Total voters
    15
  • Poll closed .
IMO my ribbon would 100% not survive if I traded him in because he would have to a just and he hasn't eaten in so long
 
Just because you can doesn't mean you should ;)

Just my opinion is all, feel free to do what you want. I'd say go bigger than 90 and do the filtration right. More predators than that will create a lot of waste.
 
Ya I want a aggressive but is also like corals now lol I bought 2 the other day. My trigger doesn't really nip him or anything but he does bother him being the only fish that swims in his tube

Lol i could of sworn you said fish only lml or maybe i just assumed. Ok i see so you are adding corals as well. Ok well thts good and your trigger is aggressive right?
 
I have no clue what happened there lol
 
Lol i could of sworn you said fish only lml or maybe i just assumed. Ok i see so you are adding corals as well. Ok well thts good and your trigger is aggressive right?
I think I did say that. Ya. He's not agressive to the point i have to take him out id say he's just really curious all the time lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new