Uploading problems

bairdimusprime

Bill
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2012
Messages
1,622
Reaction score
502
Location
Union Beach, New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm trying to add pics from my iPhone as I've been doing the whole time but when I try to post I keep being told I'm uploading an invalid image file can anyone help?
 
I'll send this one to the big boys, Admin should be able to help out.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 34.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new