Upset digi

Sharkattackmack

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 2, 2020
Messages
357
Reaction score
227
Location
Calgary
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What can I do to help this guy out? He got wacked by a frogspawn before I moved them to the other side of the tank. Looks like dead part and aglae. Should I pick it off?

PXL_20210214_144843538.PORTRAIT.jpg PXL_20210214_144835017.PORTRAIT.jpg
 
I cut off dead skeleton if it starts to grow algae. Digis are very hardy as long as your params are good I think it will be ok. You could try giving it an iodine dip In case there’s any infection or pests.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new