Urbanek's ADA Trio

Mebeknob

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really enjoy your quality photos. I'd love to have them as desktop backgrounds at work. Do you have a place you post the high res versions? Or even an app or something I could buy to get a bunch of them?

Clayton Jessup

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Urbaneks you have done a amazing job , you have inspired me to start thinking of a multiple ADA set up as well on my current stand for my old ADA 75p , thank you for being willing to share all your detail and inspiration on this build and journey of yours. Thank you again ... [emoji12][emoji13][emoji847]

OP
OP
urbaneks

urbaneks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Magnificent as always!!
Thanks Bronc! Really appreciate you taking the time to check back in.

Thanks for answering on the microbacter. I was never sure as the bottle says add more for higher nutrients, so I just always assumed it was a form of carbon dosing.
My pleasure.

Nope... def wrong wall color and forgot the window. [emoji57]
Doh!

Such great shots. I've been living vicariously through this thread but my tank is finally scheduled for delivery Friday. I hope my build turns out even 50% as well as this one!
Congrats on the delivery. Hope that it arrived in one piece. Good luck with the setup. I'm always willing to share my opinion if you want it.

I really enjoy your quality photos. I'd love to have them as desktop backgrounds at work. Do you have a place you post the high res versions? Or even an app or something I could buy to get a bunch of them?
Thanks! If there are some images you wanted high res shots of, I'd be happy to email them to you.

Why aren't you standing in front of the tank as well? Hands in the pockets, thumbs out.
Seems so obvious now. But I'm terribly camera shy.

Urbaneks you have done a amazing job , you have inspired me to start thinking of a multiple ADA set up as well on my current stand for my old ADA 75p , thank you for being willing to share all your detail and inspiration on this build and journey of yours. Thank you again ... [emoji12][emoji13][emoji847]
Awesome. Would love to see a similar type build and compare notes. You'll have to alert me if end up doing this so I can follow along.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Such beautiful photos!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Love it man!

OP
OP
urbaneks

urbaneks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
June 16th, 2017 - Large Coral Addition (Thanks #Zibba)
I received a text this week that hit me with very mixed emotions. One of our best local reefers is moving out of state for a job opportunity. While this may seem like great news, it was followed with a getting out of the hobby message. While I hated to hear this news, I'm happy for my friend and was happy when he extended an invitation to get some of his outstanding corals into my tank. While I'm mostly an SPS person, he has some very beautiful LPS and Softies. Here is a small sample of a few of the corals that I picked up from him. I will get more photos soon. Thanks again #zibba!

Space Invaders Pectina - The detail in the skin is amazing.

Rock Flower Anemone - How have I never had one of these before. I believe I'm going to start collecting these

My first Bounce Mushroom - Orange Bounce Mushroom

He had 3 of the best looking Hammer Corals I've ever seen. I was able to get all 3 and keep them together. Here are some macro images of the 3 of them.

OP
OP
urbaneks

urbaneks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
June 17th, 2017 - A few additional photos of my new additions
Here are a few more photos of the new corals I brought home from my friends house. Once again - Thanks #Zibba

Rock Flower Anemone Macro

Jason Fox Outrage Monti

Reef Raft Pink Floyd

Dendro Macro

justingraham

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
June 17th, 2017 - A few additional photos of my new additions
Here are a few more photos of the new corals I brought home from my friends house. Once again - Thanks #Zibba

Rock Flower Anemone Macro

Jason Fox Outrage Monti

Reef Raft Pink Floyd

Dendro Macro
Man ur friend had some nice corals

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 121 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.2%
Back