Urchin Fashion

Homestarmy

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 24, 2023
Messages
65
Reaction score
75
Location
Metro Detroit
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found this interesting/funny. My Blood Red Shrimp molted overnight and my Pincushion Urchin added an accessory! Definitely rocking that Ben Stiller/Tropic Thunder vibe.

IMG_1290.jpeg IMG_1292.jpeg
 
Found this interesting/funny. My Blood Red Shrimp molted overnight and my Pincushion Urchin added an accessory! Definitely rocking that Ben Stiller/Tropic Thunder vibe.

IMG_1290.jpeg IMG_1292.jpeg
Ha! I love this so much. I crack up looking at the fashion show at my LFS.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new