Urchin ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter GARRIGA
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

GARRIGA

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2021
Messages
4,386
Reaction score
3,496
Location
South Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
URCHIN.jpg


Picked this beauty up yesterday but labeling was wearing off and didn't bother to ask although I know better. Pincushion? Help. Please.
 
Tripnuestes gratilla A/K/A Tuxedo urchin
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new