Jan 16, 2026 #1 CaptainKiwi Active Member View Badges R2R App User Joined Dec 20, 2024 Messages 108 Reaction score 76 Location Uk Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I'm building a tank of dimensions 180cm x 55cm x 40 cm and I was wondering if that would be enough space for an urodeta?
I'm building a tank of dimensions 180cm x 55cm x 40 cm and I was wondering if that would be enough space for an urodeta?
Jan 17, 2026 #2 OP OP CaptainKiwi Active Member View Badges R2R App User Joined Dec 20, 2024 Messages 108 Reaction score 76 Location Uk Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Bump
Jan 19, 2026 #3 OP OP CaptainKiwi Active Member View Badges R2R App User Joined Dec 20, 2024 Messages 108 Reaction score 76 Location Uk Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Sorry, can anyone help with this?
Jan 19, 2026 #4 D Daniel Doherty Active Member View Badges R2R App User My Tank Thread Joined Sep 27, 2024 Messages 329 Reaction score 153 Location Ireland What state or country do you live in Other International Rating - 0% 0 0 0 View attachment 20260119_225624_B6AE5807-D392-4095-AA3D-B99AE1E5A99F.mov Not 100% sure if this is the fish your on about, but if so this is one I saw diving. They hunt in a symbiotic relationship with eels. I’d say they need a lot of space. Hopefully someone else can help you!
View attachment 20260119_225624_B6AE5807-D392-4095-AA3D-B99AE1E5A99F.mov Not 100% sure if this is the fish your on about, but if so this is one I saw diving. They hunt in a symbiotic relationship with eels. I’d say they need a lot of space. Hopefully someone else can help you!
Jan 19, 2026 #5 TheNative192 2500 Club Member View Badges R2R App User Pumpkin Secret Santa My Tank Thread Joined May 23, 2025 Messages 3,275 Reaction score 11,064 Location South West Florida What state or country do you live in Florida Rating - 0% 0 0 0 CaptainKiwi said: Sorry, can anyone help with this? Click to expand... Seems according to this post that it’s sufficient but apparently it will eat every other type of fish in the tank it can fit in its mouth so be careful with that lol. https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/flagtail-grouper-cephalopholis-urodeta.62973/
CaptainKiwi said: Sorry, can anyone help with this? Click to expand... Seems according to this post that it’s sufficient but apparently it will eat every other type of fish in the tank it can fit in its mouth so be careful with that lol. https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/flagtail-grouper-cephalopholis-urodeta.62973/
Jan 20, 2026 #6 JumboShrimp 7500 Club Member View Badges Excellence Award R2R App User My Tank Thread Joined Aug 12, 2018 Messages 9,730 Reaction score 13,437 What state or country do you live in Florida Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Looks like an ugly fish to me-- it wouldn't earn prime real estate in one of my tanks-- but to each his own.
Looks like an ugly fish to me-- it wouldn't earn prime real estate in one of my tanks-- but to each his own.