Uronema confirmed!

I think this may be a pod or something similar. I don’t think it’s a fluke. The Chromis probably ate this.







 
Awesome vid! This whole thing just boggles my mind. I would say its impossible for any LFS or distributer/wholesaler to NOT have this in their systems.
 
I think this may be a pod or something similar. I don’t think it’s a fluke. The Chromis probably ate this.








Correct- not a fluke. It’s an isopod of some species. Not sure what species- , it’s been 15 years since I looked at anything bigger than a virus on an SEM
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new