Uronema / Red Band Disease - Hemdal

I've quarantined a couple groups of anthias and have had uronema almost every time. I've been extremely successful using ruby reef rally pro and Metronidazole. I'll do a concentrated dip for 90 minutes and then treat the tank with Metronidazole. I don't like Formalin and Rally pro has been reliable. Formalin also expires within months of purchasing and it's usually expensive. Not sure if you've used Rally pro and Metronidazole as a cure but would recommend an experiment.
download.jpeg
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new