US reef factory

Hello! I know it may be a little too late but here is some stuff you can check:

- Reef Flare Pro
- KH Keeper Plus
- KH Keeper Plus
- KH control and automated dosing
- all products
- Thermo Control

Reef Factory is available in the US only since October, but you can check the Reef Factory Family group on Facebook to see more comments:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1067229590298494
 
Reef Factory is available in the US only since October
So it just came out in the US this month? Know of anyone selling it? Thanks for the vids. I like watching Reef Dork and that's how I heard of it. The Modular design sounds great.
 
So it just came out in the US this month? Know of anyone selling it? Thanks for the vids. I like watching Reef Dork and that's how I heard of it. The Modular design sounds great.
Available to buy here: www.reeffactoryusa.com

Shops are will be stocked soon.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new