US stores that ship to the U.K.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Danjoc92
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Danjoc92

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 28, 2022
Messages
84
Reaction score
39
Location
england
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all. I am in the U.K. and I have been looking online for some new lPS and soft corals. Most places here seem to stock the same colours however the YouTubers I watch and also people I follow on Instagram have some amazing pieces. Have any U.K. reefers successfully bought coral from the US and does anyone have any recommendations of stores that would ship to me ?
 
I'm sure you've found them online but the The Coral Centre in Fareham is very good. They are a fairly small shop but are an actual coral farm versus being just a retailer so while the website only tends to show smaller frags for sale but there's more going on behind the scenes. Obviously if you were closer!..
 
I dont think anyone from the us will ship corals over because they really need to be there in a day or 2 unless they will die. Due to customs and shipping costs it wouldnt make sense to order from the us and even if you did I doubt they would honor arrive alive guarantee
 
I dont think anyone from the us will ship corals over because they really need to be there in a day or 2 unless they will die. Due to customs and shipping costs it wouldnt make sense to order from the us and even if you did I doubt they would honor arrive alive guarantee
Ah that’s rubbish. I just figured If they can come from Indonesia and Aus a trip across the pond would be a breeze.
Thanks for all the responses though everyone.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new