User ratings? Buy sell

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mellotang
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO

Mellotang

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2020
Messages
725
Reaction score
801
Location
NYSEA
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there any way to check someone’s feedback for sales or purchases made on Reef2reef?

for example, if someone clicks on my screen name is there any way to see any transaction ratings?

on other forums it’s pretty easy to see who has good feedback and who doesn’t

does anything like that exist on reef2reef?
 
Last edited:
So I have to go to vendor feedback and search?

I guess I would have to search user name and go from there?
 
Thank you

maybe im Not being clear

the only way to see anyone’s feedback is to search through feedback forum? There is no way to click on a screen name and see their buy sell history and if it’s positive or negative other than the feedback forum?

through further investigation I think
I found my answer. It’s seems that there is no such function other than the search method

I think it would be a great improvement to have that information easily accessible and linked right to someone’s profile
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new