Using Kamoer single head pump for calcium reactor anyone??

  • Thread starter Thread starter AquamanE
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

AquamanE

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 19, 2010
Messages
903
Reaction score
195
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought one and am having a hard time setting it up.

My CaRx, MRC 6, has an inlet feed of 1/2". The pump tubing is tiny. Ive managed to reduce it to fit, but now at a setting of 100ml/min I get 28ml out.

regular air supply tubing is to big, but I bought a "mini airline tubing" . Im almost sure its related to tubing size.

I know some have had success with this pump. Please advise.
 
Holiday bump!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new