• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kamoer FX STP 2 Peristaltic Pump

Item Price
Sold
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

adritank

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 2, 2013
Messages
707
Reaction score
248
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 85.7%
6   1   0
Kamoer rx-stp2 peristaltic pump
Hardly used. Bought to have as a backup for my calcium reactor
Perfect working condition
$150 shipped
$140 picked up in Los Angeles
IMG_1675.jpeg



IMG_1676.jpeg

Does not include airline tubing
 
Kamoer rx-stp2 peristaltic pump
Hardly used. Bought to have as a backup for my calcium reactor
Perfect working condition
$150 shipped
$140 picked up in Los Angeles
IMG_1675.jpeg



IMG_1676.jpeg

Does not include airline tubing
Hi it’s available??
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 27.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new