Using Multiple V2+

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

rmcrom

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you install multiple photon v2+ fixtures over a tank, will the settings sync up? I already have a 24-V2+ and would like to set up a Waterbox 110.4. I would like to just get one more 24-V2+ and hang them both side by side over the 110.4.

Anthony Scholfield

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you install multiple photon v2+ fixtures over a tank, will the settings sync up? I already have a 24-V2+ and would like to set up a Waterbox 110.4. I would like to just get one more 24-V2+ and hang them both side by side over the 110.4.
Yes. If you install the new one and turn it on, then turn the remote on from the unit that is already installed, the new unit should set itself to that remote settings.

Correct me if im wrong @Reef Breeders

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes. If you install the new one and turn it on, then turn the remote on from the unit that is already installed, the new unit should set itself to that remote settings.

Correct me if im wrong @Reef Breeders
That is correct! As long as they are the same version- ie multiple V2s or multiple V2+.

The V2 will not sync with the V2+, but you can install a V2+ chip into the V2 to use the V2+ remote.

Alternatively, we have the Reef Nexus Kit that will make your lights V2 Pros, which are compatible with our Reef Nexus app.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back