USMC RJ's 180

Bigrah20

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 21, 2021
Messages
4
Reaction score
24
Location
OKC
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a mix reef 180. Oversized sump which I hope to minimize its footprint soon. I currently have a leopard wrasse, blue hippo, and a yellow golby/pistol pair. I'm about four months past my first and hopefully only ever case of Marine Velvet. My corals are looking better and better everyday. Working on building and programming my neptune apex. I have 4 black box lights(viparspectra) and well as one for my sump. Would love opinions, comments, criticism and knowledge.


1626984912254271256482687181166.jpg
YES I KNOW THIS IS A DISASTER
16269849645592284536704408084736.jpg
1626984994447702663418445136201.jpg
 
Looking good!
Bit of a spaghetti mess of cords under the tank. Maybe some cord management? Congratulations!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new