Utter chaos mini colony!

  • Thread starter Thread starter PR_Reefers
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

PR_Reefers

Reefer 4 Life!
View Badges
Joined
Jun 24, 2010
Messages
749
Reaction score
12
Location
Puerto Rico
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Utter chaos mini colony 10 polyps 200$ shipped!!!
PM if you have any questions?
thanks
20120614_151330.jpg
 
Buy with confidence!!! Bought a great frag pack for an amazing price!!! Very fast shipping and great seller!!!!! All corals are nice and healthy!!!!!!!
 
What an awesome deal!

thanks..... it's already SOLD! :tongue:

Buy with confidence!!! Bought a great frag pack for an amazing price!!! Very fast shipping and great seller!!!!! All corals are nice and healthy!!!!!!!

Nice to hear your corals are doing well!! thanks for the compliments:smile:
 
MINI COLONY SOLD,

I'll keep in touch with those that pm'd me & check if I will have any more available


MODS please close.. thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new