Utter chaos zoanthid

donwon4070

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Location
wi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1366956366.733422.jpg



Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Love that zoa. People have problems with to many green and brown corals in a fts....mine would be orange. I spread the orange and reds out as much as possible-favorite color. I hear those are a difficult zoa to keep? Have heard multiple meltdown stories surrounding them? I have 2 and they have been fine but haven't taken off yet like the rest of the garden.
 
I had one head for over half a year. But in less then a week I had 3 new heads grow.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Sent from my SCH-I545 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1381711037313.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1381711037313.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 781


mine are growing real fast and super bright cell phone pic sucks, i have 2 different strains. both are real bright and easy
 
I was told these was gold utter chaos are they not ?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2
 
Ok im still trying to get the names down the chaos is more speckled like these

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1381715875767.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1381715875767.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 680

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new