UV LEDs and solderless connectors

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cjscott
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Cjscott

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 14, 2011
Messages
284
Reaction score
1
Location
Ca
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone ever used the uv leds from rapid with the bjb solderless connectors? I hooked mine up the other night but the connector doesn't sit well on the LED. So I expanded the hole in the center of the connector and now it sits well but I feel like I'm still not getting a good connection.
 
Be careful that the LED does not become loose from the connector so you do not short out your strings.


-Rick
 
Last edited:
UV LED.jpg

I just want to make sure of something. Where should the solderless connector be connecting with the LED. The blue or the red arrow?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new