UV Sterilizer Recommendations

reefverse_

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 20, 2024
Messages
70
Reaction score
25
Location
DeLand, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently have a water box 65.4 AIO tank. I’ve been trying to find a UV sterilizer that will go with my tank since I have a AIO. I have an Axis 90 return pump. The goal for wanting UV sterilizer is to get rid of bad bacteria, parasites, and make my water clarity crisper. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
 
I have a pentair on my over stocked 40 gallon reef tank. Same thought process as you for why I purchased one. Reason I chose that brand is because it’s what universities and all types of pros use so I read. Also the replacment parts are readily available, and pentair has been around for a long time. Shoot they are most of my pool components in the back yard ! Think it was 3-400 $. Had it installed for like 1.5 years now. using a sicce power head. 5/5 star review here.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new